The Pharmacist Collective CPD directory is the premier place for Australian pharmacists to find CPD events.
Any event that would be suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacists CPD record may be submitted for inclusion in the CPD directory.
All submissions are subject to The Pharmacist Collective Terms and Conditions
The Pharmacist Collective reserves the right to edit event listing content for style and language. The Pharmacist Collective also reserves the right to cancel or reject event listings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Navigate to 'For CPD Providers' - 'Submit Listing'
- Select the listing package.
- Enter the details of the event.
All submissions must be approved before being published.
Submissions are reviewed and published within seven (7) calendar days. Please email enquiries to email@example.com
There are two main reasons why an event may not show in the directory:
- The submission is still under review. Submissions are reviewed and published within seven (7) calendar days.
- The submission was reviewed and not approved. In this rare instance an email will be sent to the submitter from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your email.
Some event details can be changed after submission.
To update event details navigate to 'For CPD Providers' - 'Manage Listing'
We suggest using a specific tracking link for each event submission.
Any links on social media or EDM related to an event listed on The Pharmacist Collective will link back to the listing on The Pharmacist Collective website.
Yes. Please contact us here for a Media Kit.